Quality, Safety, Environmental and Business Policy Statement
Vintage Cleaning is committed to maintaining a continual improvement process across all areas of the business. This Policy Statement provides a framework to establish, review and continuously improve Business Objectives. Vintage Cleaning recognises and relies upon the support and cooperation of its employees, suppliers and subcontractors in order to achieve these outcomes. Vintage Cleaning will demonstrate its commitment to a continuous improvement processes by reviewing and improving our business processes to consider changes in market trends, business processes and legislative requirements. Vintage Cleaning will achieve this by maintaining certification in:
- Quality AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015: Environment AS/NZS ISO 14001:2015: Safety AS/NZS 4801:2001:
Business Objectives - Management will meet these Objectives through:
- Complying with the intent for all matters relating to the Workplace Health and Safety Act.
- Providing employees with a safe place to work by Identifying, reporting and minimising workplace hazards.
- Providing safe working conditions and operating procedures for all the activities undertaken by the business.
- Encouraging contributions by all employees towards the improvement of Workplace Health and Safety procedures.
- Providing adequate information, instruction, training and supervision to enable every employee to perform their duties effectively and safely.
- Making safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) available to all employees;
- Continuously improving our operating procedures/processes to consider in all aspects of the business environmental issues and legislative requirements applicable to the Cleaning Industry ;
- Maintaining Procedures for Environmental Responsibilities and training so staff have a sound knowledge of best environmental practices;
- Giving consideration to environmental factors in the selection of cleaning chemicals and equipment purchases;
- Ensuring that our Environmental Policies are communicated and followed by all suppliers and subcontractors.
Waste Management & Recycling
- Continuously improving procedures and processes to consider in all aspects of the business the minimisation of waste by diverting where possible waste products to recycling;
- Reducing waste going to landfill by considering in all purchase of chemicals and equipment the minimisation of waste (reduced packaging and containers);
- Working with Clients to support and enhance waste management and recycling strategies.
Quality & Business
- To manage Risks by ensuring that all necessary controls, documentation, procedures and manuals are in place;
- Identify potential new clients, opportunities for improvements, operating costs through understanding the market;
- To have a competent work force that is trained in all aspects of the services and business;
- To track our performance through an audit process in terms of client services/satisfaction rates and business growth;
- To evaluate our performance to ensure that policy objectives are consistently maintained;
- To track our business profitability.